A substantial segment of winter roof top damage comes from ice dams that happen during freezing temperatures. When snow liquefies, it keeps running toward the chilly overhang and refreezes. As the cycle repeats, water leaks under your shingles and into your home, causing ceiling stains and possible electric shorts.
Avoid Ice Dams
- Ensure your roof is properly ventilated. Proper ventilation will ensure the entire roof surface stays a constant temperature and will allow snow and ice to melt off your roof uniformly
- If the damage has already happened, it's time to call a specialist.
- Outside temperatures in the low 20s
- Several inches of snow on the roof top
- Melting snow on the rooftop
- High loft air temperatures
- Stains on your ceiling or walls
- Exterior wall leaks
Get the Repairs You Need for Your Damaged Roof
When you need leak repair or it is time for a new roof or replacement roof, call on our expert team at RC Roofing Solutions for fast repairs, with FREE estimates.
We will always answer your calls!
Call Us: 405-759-0388